Speaker “Sizzle Video”
Hire Dr. Cheryl to . . .
- Kick off your conference with inspiration and style or close with audacity and boldness–give your audience something to ponder long after the event ends.
- Present refractive thinking workshops for a new way to update your leadership training and focus with these additional modules.
- Meet Peter the Plumber and learn to Fail Faster to Succeed Sooner.
- Meet Henry and journey through the wonders of The Golden Palace.
- Meet Isabella and learn that sometimes Leadership Comes Softly.
Please download my speaking brochure: Meet Cheryl Lentz
- 2013 MMVC13: WIZIQ Annual Live Conference (Aug 24-25, 2013): What if You Could Think Like Einstein? The WRIST Method
- 2013 IBAM [Instit. of Behavioral & Applied Mngt] San Diego, Faculty Presenter w/ Dr. Julie Ducharme & Tamara Vander Lugt, October, 2-5, 2013; Creating Successful Online Courses with Emerging Technologies
- First Place Award: Div IV: Management Education and Pedagogy
- C013 Annual Live Online Conference (October 18th, 9 am Presentation); WIZIQ.com
- Technology That Tutors: Presentation to Walden University Faculty, 2014 January Graduation 8-12.
- Annual Live Online Conference (February 6, 2014), The WRIST Method, WIZIQ.Com
- Spring Blog Festival (March 16): Seminar: Technology That Tutors: Panel Discussion: Application of Blogs
- International Conference: The Interdisciplinary Social Sciences Knowledge Community: 9th International Conference [University of British Columbia, 12, June]
- Workshop Presentation, “Creating Successful Online Courses with Emerging Technologies: Learn How To Use Blogs, Videos, and Social Media in Your Classroom,”
- Creating Synergy Through Emerging Technologies: Presentation to Walden University Faculty, 2014 July Graduation 10-13
- Creating Synergy Through Emerging Technology: Poland: Wroclaw University of Technology,
Foreign Languages Department and Department of Polish for Foreigners, September 15
- 2016, January 20, 2016 (12 pm EST): International Presentation for Laureate Education Inc: Pursuing Higher Education: The Connection Between Academia and the Business World https://goto.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1086878
- 2016, January 21, LEAD Program (1230 pm to 415 pm): Leadership Class: Raymond G. Murphy VA Medical Center.
- The Refractive Thinker® Radio Show: Launched May 2014, Available at http://www.blogtalkradio.com
- Regular guest: DayBreak with Angie.